Direct and secure messaging, files, streaming for human or machine
The wraps are off, and today we are proud to announce (drum rolls…) dataRide! The name dataRide derives from two words: data and rideshare. When connectivity is shared and incentivized, data flows better. Much better.
What is dataRide?
dataRide is a decentralized PaaS (Platform as a Service) of fast, reliable, secure and low cost messaging, streaming and file transfer service for person to person, machine-human as well as machine-machine communication.
And here are a few real-world examples that are built on dataRide:
dataRide Use cases:
- Chat and IM
- IoT communication
- Direct file transfer
- Live chat support
- Remote control of servers
- Direct security camera control
Benefits for developer
- Simple & Lightweight SDK: just a few lines of code, supporting popular languages
- Free to Try, Low Cost to Deploy: Freemium business model
- Free & Open Source: no proprietary platform lock-ins, no hidden backdoors
Benefits for Jack and Jill users
- Reliable: access data remotely; anywhere at your own convenience
- Secure and Private: end-to-end and hop-by-hop encrypted, no data is stored
- Fast Across the Globe: ride on multiple accelerated data paths
Summary and Call for Action
Together with nCDN, dataRide completes NKN’s suite of decentralized communication products and solutions. Most of the dataRide use cases are available to deploy today. In addition, several of them are already carrying commercial traffic by our business partners.
Developers or enterprise customers can head to the dedicated dataRide website for detailed information, use cases, code snippets and even an interactive test tool to experience and build with dataRide today!
NKN is the new kind of P2P network connectivity protocol & ecosystem powered by a novel public blockchain. We use economic incentives to motivate Internet users to share network connection and utilize unused bandwidth. NKN’s open, efficient, and robust networking infrastructure enables application developers to build the decentralized Internet so everyone can enjoy secure, low cost, and universally accessible connectivity.
Email: [email protected]